General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Madison, Wisconsin
$300K Annual Salary Psychiatry Leadership Opportunity in Madison, Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2684262Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a generous $300K annual salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This Wisconsin city consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. The city was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States. Built around four lakes, this area satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with its public parks, beaches, marinas, and numerous bicycle trails.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $300K annual salary with a 3-year contrack
- Stipends for residents and fellows
- Inpatient medical director position
- Work at a new psychiatric hospital
- Low daily patient census as the builds the units
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Shared call and weekend call will be by phone-only
- No need to sign off on NPs work
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.