General Neurology Job In Cleveland, Tennessee
General Neurology Need in Cleveland, TN CPH# JOB-2684013Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive compensation salary with productivity incentives. You will also receive full employee benefits including relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, marketing, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive hospital recruitment package
- Salary plus productivity incentives and student loan repayment assistance
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
- Join another general neurologist
- Currently a 3 month waiting period for new patients
- Manage a wide variety of acute neurological problems including stroke
- Looking for a physician with a 3-year neurology residency and a 2-year fellowship
- TN has no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.