OB/GYN Job In Saint Petersburg, Florida
OB/GYN Position in St. Petersburg, Florida CPH# JOB-2683717Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its 'Sunshine City' nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing, and beach going.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Full benefits package
- 50-50 mix of OB to GYN cases
- Call is 1:3 with midwives
- Position available due to growth
- Located in a city on Florida's gulf coast
- Area is popular for golfing, boating, fishing, and beachgoing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.