Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PM&R Physician Needed in Multiple Pennsylvania Locations CPH# JOB-2668891Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers 2 different compensations. The independent contractor position will be 65% of all the collected receipts. The employed position has a base salary plus RVU and benefits. The benefits include malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities available nationwide, please call 203.663.9325 and forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Strong compensation offered
- Skilled nursing and/or inpatient rehab centers
- No call, nights, or weekends
- General PM&R consults, some injections
- Excellent physician support
- New graduates welcomed
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.