OB/GYN Job In Macon, Georgia
OB/GYN Opportunity in Macon, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Alexandra Morrison: Sign in to view
Join an established, seven-physician OB/GYN practice in Macon, Georgia with partnership opportunity after year two with physician buy-in.
- Board eligible or certified in OB/GYN (must be certified five years after completing residency)
- Interest in minimally invasive or robotic surgery
- Practice call is 1:7 and facility call is 1:16
- Office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- On average, each physician sees at least 20 patients per day and has 30 deliveries and 44 surgeries per month
- Practice located in beautiful 12,000 sq. ft. office located on the campus of Coliseum Medical Centers
- Partnership potentially offered after year two with physician buy-in
- This is an employment opportunity through a private practice; however, Coliseum Medical Centers will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
About Coliseum Health System:
- Coliseum Medical Centers is a 310-bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services
- Coliseum Medical Centers has been at the forefront of medical technology by being the first hospital to provide cutting-edge diagnostics, surgical procedures and treatments
- Two Si da Vinci robots
- 13-OR rooms with dedicated block time available
- The Family Ties Birthing Center has six private LDR suites and private post-partum rooms
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Level III NICU with neonatologist on call 24 hours/day
- Lactation consultant on staff
Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history; incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives.” Macon has direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic. You can live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in one hour. In addition, if you are looking for major league sports or cultural events, you will find them all in nearby Atlanta.
Centrally located in Georgia, Macon is a diverse community bursting with activity. Cultural events, industrial growth, educational and medical advances - all happen here. The Bibb County Board of Education operates a comprehensive school system. Museums, history and fine arts abound in middle Georgia. Residents have their choice whether to enjoy museums such as the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame or tour more historical sites like the Hay House or Sidney Lanier Cottage.
Always striving to better our services, Coliseum Medical Centers, a 258-bed facility, has recently opened a new 20-bed Intensive Care Unit and is completing construction on our new Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, which will increase our capacity to eight beds. We have also acquired the da Vinci Robot, one of the latest, state-of-the-art, most advanced improvements for physicians in regards to surgical tools.
Coliseum Medical Centers has been a full service heart center for eight years and continues to build the program’s capacity and services. We have established an unprecedented partnership with local physicians that assures the highest quality of heart care is provided in middle Georgia. We received full Cycle III accreditation with PCI for the Chest Pain Center. This Center has demonstrated their expertise and commitment to quality patient care by meeting or exceeding a wide set of stringent criteria, this accreditation further demonstrates our dedication to excellence and quality care to our community. We have recently been named a Mission: Lifeline Hospital, which credits our superiority in timely treatment of STEMI heart Attacks.
Coliseum Northside Orthopaedic and Spine Center offers middle Georgia the finest, most comfortable setting for orthopedic care and works closely with most all of the orthopedic surgeons in our area. We have recently achieved Blue Cross Distinction for Spine Care at Coliseum Northside Hospital and Coliseum Medical Centers.