Addiction Psychiatry Job In Jacksonville, Florida
Psychiatrist Comfortable Seeing an Addictions Population Needed in Jacksonville, FL CPH# JOB-2684951Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a base salary plus incentives. You will also be provided with medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME, vacation/PTO, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality-of-life, a wonderful climate, and a reasonable cost of living. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods, and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city, or near or on the beach.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Full-time general/addictions psychiatrist
- Inpatient, detox, PHP, and IOP
- Working primarily with the patients with addictions issues
- Work 40 hours a week with flexibility in the schedule
- Extremely light call
- Full support staff
- Fellowship or addiction experience
- Base salary plus incentives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.