Family Medicine Job In Connecticut
Take Over Huge Practice From Retiring Family Physician CPH# JOB-2684992Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive salary that starts in the $220K range. You will also receive relocation assistance, a choice of medical benefits plans, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks so of vacation plus 6 holidays, 1 week of CME and a stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan with a match, and malpractice insurance.
Live in beautiful towns on the Connecticut shore or inland if you choose.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Roberta Margolis at 800.365.8900 ext 6640 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Seeking a family physician to join a hospital-owned network of physicians
- Join an old, esteemed, hugely successful, and extremely busy practice
- Option to work a 4-day, 4.5-day or 5-day workweek
- Refer all inpatients to the hospitalists, never run into the hospital
- Phone call of 1:4 allows for a quality lifestyle, no inpatient call
- Salary begins at $220K plus all-inclusive benefit packages and very strong financial incentives
- Charming town offers best water sports and a relaxed lifestyle yet an easy drive to metro areas
- Truly beautiful community and lifestyle plus a great practice that you can not beat
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.