Physician Assistant Job In Georgia
Orthopedic PA Needed for Clinic Role One Hour Outside Atlanta CPH# JOB-2684987Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are looking for an experienced Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join their practice in Athens, GA. The team consists of board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, hand therapists, and occupational therapists.
* Full-time, permanent position
* Outpatient - clinic only
* No call or weekends
What we are looking for:
* At least two years of clinical experience
* 2+ years of Orthopedic experience preferred
* May consider experienced PAs with urgent care or emergency medicine background
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Rahim Khan in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2762. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.
- Generous compensation
- Health insurance covered by employer - 100% for individual
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Vacation time, sick days, and holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.