OB/GYN Job In Sierra Vista, Arizona
Seeking 2 OB/GYNs Needed at a Hospital-Affiliated Practice in Arizona CPH# JOB-2684886Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
There is an excellent recruitment package that includes a competitive salary with the potential for incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME allowance, marketing, assistance with medical education loan repayment, and the potential for a stipend while you complete training.
You will enjoy living in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona. There are abundant sightseeing and recreation opportunities. You will only be a short drive away from Tucson, AZ. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, a seemingly endless number of golf courses to play, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary with potential for incentive bonus
- Excellent recruitment package
- Call Schedule: 1:3
- Assistance with medical education loan repayment
- Potential for stipend while you complete training
- Neonatal nurse practitioner on-site coverage 24/7
- Nurse midwife on staff
- There is a strong community need for women's health services
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.