OB/GYN Job In Atlanta, Georgia
OB/GYN Needed in Atlanta, Georgia CPH# JOB-2684640Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive salary and RVUs, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Atlanta, GA. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Base salary plus RVUs and full comprehensive benefits package
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Academic affiliation with activity in the teaching aspects of OB/GYN
- Call will be for 1 hospital
- Level III NICU
- Handling 3K deliveries per year
- Located in Atlanta, Georgia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.