Anesthesiology Job In Oregon
Anesthesiologist Needed Near Portland, OR CPH# JOB-2684536Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus RVU production incentives. You will also receive medical debt assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, and residency stipend
- Hospital-employed group
- Must be comfortable administering epidurals, spinals, and regional anesthesia
- Join another physician and CRNAs
- BC/BE anesthesiologist
- Lovely location near Portland, OR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.