Cardiology Job In Illinois
Non-invasive Cardiology Just Outside Suburban ChicagoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Greater Chicagoland-based hospital & Healthcare Center is seeking an FT, BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to complement our cardiovascular team, one of our fastest-growing service lines.?
- Our cardiologists cover the majority of our inpatient volumes and we?re seeking to expand our outpatient services.?
- We are a well-established, independent, Level II Trauma Center that's been dedicated to improving the health of area residents for over 115 years..?
- Our organization is blessed to have an extremely successful cardiovascular program that?s been in place since August 2013
- Our cardiovascular team also includes electrophysiology services 3 days per month.
- Non-Invasive work includes reading good volumes of Echo, Stress and Nuclear Stress tests, outpatient clinic, and rounding on inpatients on call-days.
- The call is 1:4 for hospital patients or 1:5 for ED no-doc schedule, with an amicable secondary cardiology group.
- State-of-the-art offices with accredited nuclear, echo, and vascular labs providing on-site imaging.?
- We also have an accredited Cardiac Rehab program.?
- Benefits Include: Guaranteed Base, $10,000 Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance, $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense
- Allowance, earn production & quality-based compensation from the start of employment, GREAT Health (BCBS), Life, & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive.?
- Accrue 5 weeks of PTO in the first year, 6 weeks at 5th work anniversary.
- Offices are close to great housing and school choices.?
- The outpatient schedule is flexible, e.g. 4.5 days.?
- Hospital EMR = Meditech; Outpatient EMR = eClinicalWorks; Dragon dictation available.
Small-town living at its very best.?This city offers its residents easy access to health care and outstanding educational opportunities for our children in our local schools.
In addition, living here also means a deep connection to our environment with our location along the Illinois River and the two-state parks located within our city limits.?Our YMCA and city parks offer a wide array of recreational activities for citizens of every age.
This town is also the ideal destination for fun, friends, shopping, and dining.?Downtown and all its locally-owned shops and restaurants provide everything you need for the perfect day trip.?It also offers the ideal backdrop for countless festivals and events throughout the year.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.