Endocrinology Job In Massachusetts
Endocrinology - Flexible Schedule - Western MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A teaching hospital in western Massachusetts is seeking a board-certified Endocrinologist to practice in an outpatient setting.
About the Opportunity
- 300-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- System-wide Electronic Medical Records
- Academic Teaching Affiliate
- Leading compensation
- Full benefits including relocation assistance
- Hospital employed position
- Productivity incentive bonuses
- Call is 1:3
- Located 2.5 hours from Boston and New York City.?
- The local population is 43,058
- Designated one of the Cultural Districts in Massachusetts
- Boasts a lively roster of music, dance, theater, community festivals, and celebrations
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.