Internal Medicine Job In Illinois
Come Discover Why Physicians Who Could Work Anywhere Work Here!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Greater Chicagoland-based hospital & Healthcare Center is seeking an Internal Medicine physician. They are looking for a great colleague to help take over this medical practice, who?s passionate about internal medicine, committed, motivated with strong work ethics, and desires to provide quality care to patients.?Be part of a highly-reputable practice that?s proud to offer a small-town atmosphere where patients are treated like family and continue to return for all of their healthcare needs.?
- Monday-Friday clinic schedule is flexible, e.g. 4.5 workdays.?
- The office is 20 minutes south of the hospital.?
- Work with phenomenal, competent clinical and non-clinical staff members whom many have been part of the same practice for years.?
- Services onsite for patients include EKGs, lab draws, diabetic screening, in-office Pro-Time/INR, HA1C testing.?
- Option to follow in-patients or utilize hospitalist service, e.g. 3-4 daily inpatients with an adjusted clinic start time.?
- Weekend IM Call 1:4.?
- 24/7 in-house Hospitalist coverage begins July 2021, with the addition of Nocturnists.?
- Hospital EMR = Meditech; Outpatient EMR = eClinicalWorks; Dragon dictation available.?
- Comprehensive training and shadowing schedule offered during initial onboarding.?
Competitive Base Salary, Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance, $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, earn production and quality-based bonuses from the start of employment, GREAT Health (BCBS), Life, & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive. Accrue 5 weeks of PTO in the first year, 6 weeks at 5th work anniversary.
Small-town living at its very best. This city offers its residents easy access to health care and outstanding educational opportunities for our children in our local schools.
In addition, living here also means a deep connection to our environment with our location along the Illinois River and the two-state parks located within our city limits. Our YMCA and city parks offer a wide array of recreational activities for citizens of every age.
This town is also the ideal destination for fun, friends, shopping, and dining. Downtown and all its locally-owned shops and restaurants provide everything you need for the perfect day trip. It also offers the ideal backdrop for countless festivals and events throughout the year.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.