Medical Pediatrics Job In Illinois
Join Established Med/ped Practice Greater ChicagolandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join Established Med/Ped Practice Greater Chicagoland
Greater Chicagoland based Hospital & Healthcare Center is seeking a Med-Peds physician to work out of an already established medical practice.
- Healthcare Centers are ideally situated
- Well-established, independent, Level II Trauma Center that's been dedicated to improving the health of area residents for over 115 years.?
- Best known for our compassionate & personalized approach to care and attribute our success to our
- dedicated physicians, advanced practice professionals, staff and outstanding volunteers while having a mutually, beneficial relationship with the 170,000+ residents we serve in 20
- different communities.
- The current practicing physician has moved their practice to one of the healthcare centers so we?re looking for a great colleague who?s passionate about Med-Peds, committed, motivated with strong work ethics and desires to provide quality care to patients.?
- This is a golden opportunity for a new or experienced Med-Peds physician where you?d enter in an established practice and have support from your other Med-Peds, Peds and FP/IM colleagues.?
- Be part of a highly-reputable practice who?s proud to offer a small town atmosphere where patients are treated like family and continue to return for all of their healthcare needs.
- Mon-Fri clinic schedule is flexible, e.g. 4-5 outpatient days.
- Adult Hospitalist Program is well-established and successful for inpatients and physicians since inception, circa 2009.?
- They take care of 85%-90% of inpatients.?
- 24/7 in-house Hospitalist coverage begins July 2021, with addition of Nocturnists.
- High-Risk Call with stipend for Pediatricians
- Call is 1:8, ~5 days per month, includes roughly 7-8 weekends/year with one major holiday.?
- Only acute visits are scheduled in the afternoon on your high-risk call
- weekdays to allow time to round at the hospital.?
- Pediatricians attend c-sections and complete newborn H&P when on-call.?
- Guaranteed Base Salary for first full calendar year, Medical Education
- Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance, $6,000 Annual CME &
- General Expense Allowance, earn production and quality-based bonuses from the start of
- employment, GREAT Health (BCBS), Life, & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching,
- gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive. Accrue 5 weeks of PTO in first year.
- JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.