General Cardiology Job In Missouri
Southeast Missouri Cardiology Group ? Wash U Affiliate & High EarningsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Washington University affiliate SoutheastHEALTH located in southern Missouri, is in search of a Cardiologist to join a dedicated team of 6 other Cardiologists in an outpatient only setting with no call.
- General cardiology scope ? testing and reads are main focus
- Average of 15-20 patients per day with an opportunity to build?
- Experienced nurse and medical assistant for additional support
- Health system recently earned The Joint Commission?s Gold Seal of Approval and the American Heart Association?s Heart-Check Mark for Comprehensive Cardiac Center Certification
Compensation & Benefits
- Total compensation package exceeding MGMA 75th percentile
- $200k student loan repayment
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- 30 days PTO
- Paid malpractice
Live & work in a welcoming community located in southeast Missouri (1-hr from St. Louis) that continues to see impressive growth! This city has all the amenities you will need - historic downtown, theater, parks, areas to hike, bike & explore, two national forests, excellent restaurants, shopping, great schools and affordable cost of living.
For more details, contact:
Direct: (404) 942-2146
Job ID#: KI-JO-2104-88472
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.