Internal Medicine Job In California
Medical Director Needed for Healthcare Organization in the Bay Area of CA CPH# JOB-2685174Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This health system opportunity has a competitive compensation package with quarterly productivity, and retention bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Provide primary care for HIV/AIDS patients
- Leadership role where you will influence policy and direction while impacting patients
- Be part of the research teams testing new medications to fight HIV
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- 18 - 22 patients per day
- Supervise mid-levels
- Participate in the training of HIV fellows
- Travel to other offices nearby
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.