Gastroenterology Job In Cincinnati, Ohio
Multiple GI Physicians Needed, Division Director, Advanced Procedures, and General CPH# JOB-2685131Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has generous compensation depending on experience, loan repayment, and other incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation
- Significant sign-on bonus
- Ranked a top employer in the USA
- Supportive work-life balance, flexible scheduling
- Call is very manageable with support of 24/7 hospitalists and intensivists who serve as consultants
- Patient growth is supported by a strong referral stream from the medical community
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement contribution and generous PTO
- Great metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.