General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New Paltz, New York
Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist Need in New York CPH# JOB-2685401Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary and a possible sign-on bonus. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits and malpractice with tail coverage.
This position is located at the southeastern part of Ulster Counter. This vibrant village is home to a lively music scene, farm-to-table eateries, charming boutiques, and historic Mohonk Preserve. From hiking and biking to wining and dining, this is a down-to-earth Hudson Valley village.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time and employed position
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Outpatient role
- Very flexible schedule offered
- Call is 1 evening per week, phone back up
- Must be BC within 2 year of completing training
- No non compete, can have a private practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.