General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Atlanta, Georgia
Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity in Northeast Georgia With an Easy Drive to Atlanta CPH# JOB-2685351Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered paid medical benefits for the physician and family, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 15 days PTO, 6 holidays, 10 paid sick days, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $3.5K, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical benefits paid for physician and family
- Student loan repayment offered
- 100% outpatient position
- See adult and adolescent patients
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call or weekends
- Can participate in call for extra income
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.