General Neurology Job In Bennington, Vermont
A Neurologist Is Needed in Vermont CPH# JOB-2685432Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Bennington is a picturesque New England region nestled in the Southwesternmost corner of Vermont. This beautiful region is located between the Taconic and Green Mountains. Equally attractive to residents is the relative closeness to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Hartford, Boston, Northern New Jersey, the Berkshires, and Canada.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus RVU production
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance, and a daycare located on-site
- Full benefits for physician and family, 4 weeks of PTO, plus 6 holidays, and more
- Build your practice with lots of support and the ability to build in your subspecialty
- General neurology position with 36 patient contact hours, 40-hour workweek
- Practice on the hospital campus in a multispecialty group
- Call is 1:4 and there will be times when needed to come into the hospital
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.