Pediatric Pulmonology Job In
Pediatric Pulmonologist needed in the Washington, DC Area CPH# JOB-2685267Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This independent contractor opportunity comes with paid malpractice coverage.
Come practice in one of the most renowned communities in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. It is known as the go-to place for ethnic restaurants, great shopping, and trendy hot spots.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Lule Malo at 954.837.2720 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent contractor with malpractice paid
- Prestigious medical institution
- State-of-the-art equipment and facility
- Inpatient and outpatient role
- Can be licensed in any state
- Live in downtown DC or the suburbs
- High quality of life area
- Excellent schools, universities, and cultural access
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.