Hospitalist Job In Colorado
Join Colorado Group: Ltac And SnfNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are representing a unique Hospitalist opportunity to join a physician-owned practice in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area.
- 100% inpatient practice - physicians round on Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Work Monday through Friday with some flexibility
- Providers see a minimum of 16 patients per day
- Physicians may be BC/BE in IM, Geriatrics, or Family Medicine
- Base salary $230,000 PLUS bonus incentives - earn up to $300,000
- Full benefits paid time off, and mileage reimbursement
A rich history coupled with an enviable quality of life has made Colorado Springs a destination for commerce, technology, culture, and industry.?Settled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs enjoys steady growth and has been ranked favorably on factors from cost of living and education to leisure activities, economy, and jobs.?Colorado Springs is the second-largest city in the state, located just 60 miles south of Denver.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.