Urology Job In Florida
Historic Northeast Florida City That Proudly Displays Its Old Florida CharmNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Northeastern-based Florida Community Medical Center is seeking a general Urologist to assist with building a premier urology practice.
- Cover only one hospital
- Requiring 10 days of hospital call/month
- USA Board eligibility/board certification in Urology for consideration
- Experience preferred
- 99-bed acute care facility
- A full complement of quality healthcare services including 24/7 ER and Primary Stroke certification
- Leading compensation
- Malpractice coverage
- Overhead assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Marketing allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
- Nestled within a bend of the St. John?s River, this is a historic Northeast Florida city that proudly displays its Old Florida charm.?
- The city hosts a myriad of festivals and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, from canoeing and kayaking to hiking or playing golf.
- It is just a short drive from the oldest city in the US, St. Augustine, and the beautiful Florida coast.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.