OB/GYN Job In Fort Payne, Alabama
OBG with Partnership Track in beautiful AL community!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ryan Mateer: Sign in to view
DeKalb Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC OBG Physician to provide full-time services in an established, successful, and highly respected group of physicians.
- Compensation Package may reach $400k+
- Partnership Track in only a few years
- Loan Repayment may reach 100%
- Short commute from home to Hospital/Clinic
- Welcoming Physicians and experienced staff
- Physicians qualify for $5k state tax credit for 5 years + low property tax
- Practice has been serving Fort Payne, Alabama since 1960.
- Office is adjacent to the campus of DeKalb Regional Medical Center
- Group consists of Ob/GYNs, Pediatricians, and NPs
- Shared Call
- Experienced ultrasonography on site
- Shared reception, 8 exam rooms, procedure room, ultrasound, lab and physician offices
- Physician owned and operated
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Potential income as a partner (partnership track)
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Malpractice insurance, health and life insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Med Education Debt Assistance and more!
The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100 best small towns in America. Fort Payne, AL, is a family friendly community in a great location with close proximity to Chattanooga, TN, which is consistently voted as one of the best cities to live in America.
Fort Payne (in close proximity to Chattanooga, Birmingham, Nashville and Atlanta) is an outdoor lover's paradise. Enjoy camping, fishing, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve with the longest mountain river in the state, enjoy swimming in our waterfalls and having a picnic in Little River Canyon and even ride our 25+ miles of mountain bike trails. For a more relaxing day you can take a stroll through the Alabama Walking Park, visit one of our many museums, or take the kids to the pool and splash pad.
Fort Payne also offers a Drive-In Theater, Antique Malls, Winter activities such as Lookout Mountain's Ski Resort, and amazing restaurants. If you enjoy connecting with nature, swimming, hiking through scenic trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, or even taking a short drive to the Chattanooga Aquarium, NASA Space Museum, or fine dining and shopping at The Summit, Fort Payne is home.
DeKalb Regional Medical Center (DRMC) is a full-service facility accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The facility offers a full range of services including 24-hour emergency services, an intensive care unit, medical/surgical care, general surgery, out-patient surgery, gastroenterology, urology, orthopaedics and geriatric psychiatric services. Other services include diagnostic imaging (including x-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography) cardiac rehab, cardiac catheterization lab and physical therapy.
DRMC also has a sleep center, pharmacy and laboratory.
The Kelly Owen Women & Children's pavilion offers six labor and delivery suites and the Fitness First Wellness program offers an indoor pool, aerobic classes and access to fitness equipment.
The campus is located just off I-59 in Fort Payne, AL, near beautiful DeSoto State Park and Little River Canyon.