Pain Management Job In California
Fresno Interventional Pain, Equal Ownership Opportunity In Ortho GroupNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
High volumes, high efficiency, private group. Practice in gorgeous, new, 38,000 sq/ft Spine Center.?Busy from the start, replacing retiring Physiatrist.
- Clear, 2-year path to partnership with ancillary earnings from surgery centers, imaging, real estate, and PT.?
- Immediate production, no question
- 25-30 procedures a day in ASC - blocked procedure days
- Bread-and-butter procedures
- Large, specialty-based Orthopedic group with 3 physiatrists
- Paid medical insurance and excellent benefits
- Guaranteed base plus production bonuses??
Live in one of the most accessible regions in California with great access to the Pacific Beaches and Sierra Ski resorts. Great weather, great entertainment, and great schools.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.