Developmental-Behavioral Pediatics Job In North Carolina
Developmental Pediatrician To Join Private Group In Raleigh, NcNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join a private multispecialty group in Raleigh, North Carolina. The established Developmental Pediatrician is retiring, and the group is seeking a BC Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician to take over. This is a full-time, permanent, and employed position with a stable group. See a wide range of developmental and behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents.
- Outpatient only - no nights, no weekends, and no call
- The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Step into an established patient base in a thriving practice
- 6 weeks? vacation/sick days
- CME time (2 weeks/year) & allowance
- Relocation and malpractice insurance
Raleigh, North Carolina
- The city is home to over 450,000 residents and the growing Raleigh metro area is home to almost 1.4 million people.?
- There is truly something for everyone in this capital city.?
- The Warehouse District downtown is filled with lots of cool cafes, bars, breweries, award-winning restaurants, food halls, world-class museums, festivals, as well as arts and cultural activities.?
- If you prefer outdoor activities such as walking, biking, or hiking, the Capital Area Greenway System is for you. There are 28 individual trails to choose from.
- The area is also well known as the Research Triangle, due to the number of technology and scholarly institutions around Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham. Including Duke University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.?
- Come see what Raleigh has to offer.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.