General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Consult Liaison Psychiatrist Needed in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2688052Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus call compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consult liaison services throughout the hospital
- Position is full time and employed
- Services include inpatient adult and geriatric
- CL trained/fellowship preferred, not required
- Future residents and fellows encouraged to apply
- H-1B visas and recent graduates also accepted
- Located in the Philadelphia metro area
- Philadelphia International Airport within 40 minutes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.