Physician Assistant Job In Topeka, Kansas
Cardiothoracic Surgery PA Opening | The University of Kansas Health System, St. Francis Campus | Topeka, KSNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus in Topeka, KS is seeking a surgically experienced PA or APRN who is skilled in endoscopic vein harvesting. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a passionate and growing team to care for our Region’s patients.
About the Position:
- Join a team that is led by an award-winning surgeon, advanced practice providers, and surgical and critical care staff
- Coordinates patients care, including Inpatients and ambulatory with acute and chronic conditions
- Assists CV Surgeon in the OR and in the Clinic
- Call 1:3
- Works independently and interdependently with physicians
- Cardiac Surgery/Vein harvesting experience is required
- Advanced PA/APRN Certification
- EMR: EPIC
St. Francis is known for its outstanding cardiology program which includes, invasive, invasive-interventional, electrophysiology, and Cardio-thoracic surgery. Our cath lab volume has doubled in the last two years due to growth in the cardiology practice. We are investing millions of dollars in additional cath lab technology. All of these investments will lead to additional surgical volume.
Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a long legacy of high-quality, compassionate care. The St. Francis hospital began serving its community in 1909 as the mission of a group of Catholic nuns who rose up to meet a need. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of technological advancements, and a generous and supportive community.
In 2017, through a partnership between Ardent Health Services and The University of Kansas Health System, St. Francis embarked on a new era. Ardent is renowned for its outstanding record of community investment, leading edge technology, and health care achievements to the hospital’s management. The University of Kansas Health System is known for its medical and surgical advancements, quality of care, research, and expansive provider network. Both organizations are dedicated to building healthier communities through world-class health care.
With our new name we began a new chapter. One that celebrates and preserves this institution’s rich legacy while evolving to meet the challenges of today. With a shared commitment to quality and unwavering dedication to our patients, we endeavor to strengthen and grow the system for future generations.