Neurosurgery Job In Missouri
St. Louis Based - Hospital Employed - Neurosurgery VacancyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital in an affluent suburb of St. Louis to recruit a new Neurosurgeon.?They are seeking someone with a desire and ability to do general neurosurgery.?This is a full-time position.
- Seeking board certified or eligible Neurosurgeons
- Comprehensive and Primary Stroke Centers, advanced technology including image-guided navigational surgery
- An established team of general, headache, epilepsy, movement disorders, dementia, and neuromuscular neurologists
- Large built-in referral base
- Neurosurgical ICU/surgical units and staff
- Full employed benefits
- Leading compensation with regional metrics and experience
About Chesterfield, Missouri
Chesterfield, the largest city in west St. Louis County, is a peaceful residential enclave that was formed in 1988. Known as the 'City of Volunteers" because of its citizens' history of involvement in helping the city, it boasts numerous shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets, and a variety of public parks and pathways. It is home to Faust Park, which boasts a historic village, playground, walking trails, a carousel, and The Butterfly House.?Located less than 20 minutes west of Downtown St. Louis - access to the international airport and any amenity desired!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.