Urology Job In Washington
Near Nature Near PerfectNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join active Urology practice in Spokane, Washington. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology for consideration.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology for consideration
- General Urology practice
- Robotics is available, not mandatory.
- No pediatric practice is required
- The current department is a very close-knit group
- 1-2 Operative days per week. 3-4 clinic days per week
- Primary group Call 1:6?
- Shared citywide weekend and holiday call group 1:10
- The weekly call group includes MDs and PA-Cs
- Weekend call group includes city-wide MDs
- 20-30 patients per day in the clinic
- Surgical volume varies according to surgeon preference
- Base Salary - $478,558 - one (1) year guarantee
- After year one transition to production?
- Sign-on bonus
- Quality Incentive Bonus
- Student loan repayment up to $50K
- Tail Coverage
- Family health & disability benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K and 457B are available
- CME, License, Certification costs covered $4,000?
- Academic and teaching opportunities?
The city of Spokane, the county seat of Spokane County, is Eastern Washington's largest metropolitan center and one of the largest cities in the state of Washington. Located along the Spokane River, the city lies only 20 miles from the Washington-Idaho border and about 280 miles east of Seattle. Officially nicknamed the "Lilac City" owing to the abundance of flowers that have flourished in the area since the early 20th Century, Spokane is surrounded by several communities including Cheney, Mead, Colbert, Millwood, and Liberty Lake.
In terms of recreation and culture, Spokane has something for everyone. The Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture includes several galleries, an outdoor amphitheater, and an 1898 restored mansion; and features the largest collection of Northern Plateau Indian art and living history in the world. The Armed Forces & Aerospace Museum captures the legacy of all branches of the military. Mobius Kids is a hands-on interactive children's museum that features an authentic Filipino village. Silverwood Theme Park is the largest of its kind in the Northwest and is home to the giant Boulder Beach Water Park. The INB Performing Arts Center is a 2,700-seat facility that hosts a variety of entertainment events including symphony concerts, country and rock music spectaculars, and musical stage productions. In the heart of Spokane's downtown section is the 100-acre Riverfront Park. Situated on the site of the 1974 World's Fair, the Park is the site of some of Spokane's largest events.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.