Pediatric Pulmonology Job In Billings, Montana
Pediatric Pulmonology Need in Scenic Montana Near Yellowstone CPH# JOB-2690788Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a generous compensation package with RVU bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time and reimbursement, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in Billings where you can enjoy lots of outdoor amenities. You could do day trips to Yellowstone. Billings is also the retail destination for much of the area and a regional hub for commerce. The city hosts a variety of conventions, concerts, sporting events, and other rallies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com.
- Work with a strong team to provide top-notch care and patient experience
- Huge demand in the area
- Scenic Montana, quick drive to Yellowstone National Park
- Flexible schedule, no weekend hours
- Competitive and generous salary, plus RVU bonus
- Loan repayment available
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, life insurance, malpractice, and 6 weeks PTO
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676, mention job #2690788
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.