Gastroenterology Job In Bemidji, Minnesota
Gastroenterologist Needed at a Practice in Minnesota CPH# JOB-2685746Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Bimidji is a charming community on one of the largest lakes in the region. It is surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty where there are more than 400 lakes in the region. It balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment.
Please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Top compensation, relocation allowance and benefits, and rederally qualified loan repayment program
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
- Bread and butter GI or with ERCP and/or EUS to walk into a built practice with large referral base
- Traditional outpatient GI practice with hospital consults and rounding and shared call
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 50% clinical and 50% procedures
- Work at a teaching hospital that is connected to the clinic and join 5 collaborative surgeons
- J-1, H-1B cap exempt
- Beautiful physicians lounge with free lunch and dinners
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.