Dermatology Job In Bemidji, Minnesota
Dermatologist With or Without Mohs Needed at a Practice in Minnesota CPH# JOB-2685745Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Bimidji is a charming community on one of the largest lakes in the region. It is surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty where there are more than 400 lakes in the region. It balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment.
Please contact Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email the best time for you to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Base salary guarantee for 2 years or sooner and retention bonus
- Relocation allowance, sign-on bonus, federally-qualified loan repayment program, and benefits
- Join another dermatologist, and a part-time dermatologist that is retiring
- Take over an existing patient base in a collaborative and supportive work environment
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday, and there are no call responsibilities
- Can add on cosmetics and build the way you would like, and an option for Mohs in another location
- Clinic is across the street from the hospital has a lovely physician lounge with free lunch/dinner
- BC or BE dermatologist and H-1B cap exempt
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.