Family Medicine Job In Framingham, Massachusetts
Employed Primary Care Physician Opportunities with Established Group near Boston, MANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking talented physicians to join our teams in Framingham, MA and Worcester, MA. We provide extensive practice support so our physicians can focus on superior patient care. Many of our current physician appreciate the efficiencies we have in place to allow their professional life to grow and their personal life to balance.
· Full-time, employed opportunities – Available Immediately!
· Outpatient only, no inpatient required as we have hospitalists in both markets
· Robust internal training for all support staff so that our physicians can focus on patient care
· We ensure our MDs have the appropriate level of resources, space, equipment, and support to run their practice efficiently
· Work life balance: We partner directly with our MDs to ensure that can be achieved
· Very competitive salary and benefits options
· Dedicated marketing and development teams to create personalized plans to showcase our physicians
· Highly experienced operation teams partner with our physicians to collaborate on practice culture and operational excellence
· A strong team of experience practice managers to assure a smooth day-to-day running of our practice operation and assuring optimal patient flow and satisfaction
· A high quality EMR platform to streamline specialist to PCP communication and allow for efficiencies throughout our offices
· Innovative technologies: Online scheduling, professional data mining, and televised patient education to promote patient satisfaction and well-being
· Dedicated healthcare professionals support our practices, sharing in responsibility to enhance patient care and practice needs
· MD or DO
· BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
· Massachusetts licensed or eligibility to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to sponsor J1 waivers at this time and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
Noted in 2012 as one of the best places to live, Framingham is 22 miles from Boston and part of the Greater Boston area.
Surrounded by safe, family oriented communities, the area boasts some of the finest private and public schools in the area. Beautiful bedroom communities such as Natick and Wayland are great for raising a family. Close enough to the big city, shoreline and mountains makes Framingham the place to be. Moderate cost of living and many cultural amenities make this one of the most sought after areas in Massachusetts.
With a population of nearly 8 million people, and historical American culture and charm, Greater Boston is a national leader in education, finance, industry, and tourism. Live, love, and enjoy Boston!
- 24-hour Emergency Department services at Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital
- On-site physician coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric specialties
- Advanced cardiac care, including Primary Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization and an Electrophysiology Service for treating irregular heart rhythms
- High technology cancer care capabilities including radiation therapy services.
- Extensive surgical services including minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- A full range of behavioral medicine programs including child, adult and geriatric inpatient units and partial hospital program services