Family Medicine Job In Oro Valley, Arizona
Family Medicine Opening in Oro Valley, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Caroline Carter: Sign in to view
Oro Valley, Arizona 85737 Type of Facility: Hospital
Oro Valley Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Provider to join a well-established multi-specialty group. Three or more years’ experience preferred.
With a strategic approach to growth over the years by expanding access points, and with two new hospitals opening by 2021, we will be the best-positioned and largest healthcare provider in Southern AZ, offering patients continuity of care no matter where they live around our area.
- Employed Opportunity
- Outpatient Only
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed, all private-room - acute-care hospital where state-of-the-art technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care. This hospital also boasts an award-winning inpatient rehabilitation facility and several specialized outpatient physical therapy programs, including aquatic, hand, lymphedema, and post-polio. The hospital has an outstanding patient satisfaction record and works collaboratively with its Medical staff to lead in quality related initiatives.
Northwest Healthcare includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, five urgent care facilities and three surgery centers, two freestanding EDs, 21+ physician clinics, and 2 future hospitals. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Northwest Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards.
No visa assistance, at this time
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a 144-all private bed facility in Oro Valley just north of Tucson. OVH services include orthopedics (including the new MAKO robot for partial knee resurfacing), inpatient rehabilitation, cardiology, minimally invasive surgery, neurology, GI, imaging and diagnostics, two sleep centers and emergency medicine.