Family Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Primary Care Openings in Beautiful Sahuarita, AZ -- Northwest Medical Center AffiliateNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Caroline Carter: Sign in to view
Tucson, Arizona 85741 Type of Facility: Hospital
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking BE/BC Primary Care physicians for an opportunity with traditional inpatient and outpatient duties in their nearby Sahuarita micro-hospital (18 beds).
- Hybrid Model: Rotating Block Schedules
- J1 Visa Sponsorship (2022)
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Welcome to apply
- Employed Opportunity
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Office Space Available
About the Sahuarita Community:
- Resort-style recreation center, Club Rancho Sahuarita, offers free fitness and exercise classes
- Access 3 pools, eleven parks, trails and paths including Sahuarita Lake Park
- Proximity to one of region’s largest private splash parks
- Community offers 200+ free events per year
- Highly recognized school systems
Sahuarita is located 20 minutes south of Tucson in the picturesque high desert region. Ranked #5 of the safest cities in Arizona with a population at 30,000 and growing rapidly, Sahuarita is home to the Titan Missile Museum, Whipple Observatory and Mt. Wrightson, the tallest peak in the region at 9,456 ft.
In addition to the abundance of available recreational options Sahuarita offers numerous research, business and educational opportunities. Nearby major employers include: Raytheon Missile Systems, Caterpillar, University of Arizona Science & Tech Park, ASARCO, Vector Space Systems and Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold.
Northwest Medical Center (300 beds) and Oro Valley Hospital (146 beds) are located nearby in Tucson and Oro Valley and offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with Center of Excellence status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).