Dermatology Job In Silverdale, Washington
Washington—Dermatologist Needed at Private Practice in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest - Silverdale, WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow Their Career with a Busy Private Practice Near Seattle, Washington
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a reputable practice in northwest Washington.
This is an excellent opportunity for a compassion-driven candidate to step into a collaborative, family-like environment and make a real difference in the lives of patients seeking high-quality dermatological care.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-4.5 days per week
- Open to MDs, DOs and Residents
- Current provider sees 30-35 patients per day
- Provide primarily Medical Dermatology and some Cosmetics
- Single location opportunity
- Position available due to growing patient demand and current provider wanting to cut back on hours
- NP / PA supervision required
- Competitive compensation plan including a generous production-based bonus
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, CME, 401K, PTO
- Partnership opportunity after two years
- Reputable, private practice owned by a physician with 34 years of experience
- Beautiful, modern and spacious facility including five exam rooms and a surgery suite featuring state-of-the-art lasers and equipment
- Collegial team atmosphere fosters a warm, welcoming environment
- Exceptional support staff consisting of skilled Medical Assistants and office staff
- Innovative EMR technology in place
If you're seeking to dwell among rustic scenic beauty at a slowed-down pace, then this community outside of Seattle, Washington, is your dream come true!
Residents say there's a small-town charm about this region but more than enough amenities to keep you from ever being bored. Plus, you can find everything you need to raise a family here, including excellent public schools, community activities and tons of outdoor recreation to enjoy all year long.
Shopping malls offer big-city convenience while local eateries and coffee shops keep things cozy. A lovely waterfront park showcases the town's connection to Puget Sound while hiking trails and other outdoor adventures await close by!
Some Pacific Northwest area attractions include:
- Seattle's Space Needle
- Leavenworth Village
- Olympic National Park (just a 90 minute drive away)
- San Juan Islands
There's so much to explore in the Pacific Northwest. But when you're ready for a (perhaps tropical?) vacation, a quick 30-minute drive will get you to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's Senior Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.