Hospitalist Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Day Hospitalist With Block Schedule Starting November 2021 in Northwestern Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2691472Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position with a premier hospital system in NW Pennsylvania
- Block schedule is 5 on and 5 off, day shifts from 8 am to 6 pm
- Closed ICU and no procedures
- Large hospitalist team of 9 to 10 per shift with assistance from APPs
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and hospital benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Community is centrally located about 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.