Internal Medicine Job In Eugene, Oregon
PC Physician for Outpatient Position in a Lifestyle Practice in Oregon With Partnership CPH# JOB-2691443Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work your way to partnership in 2 years and enjoy an extremely competitive compensation package that includes a 2-year income guarantee. You will be offered malpractice coverage student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and stipend, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Located in a university town in a lovely community with all the amenities including great public and private schools, a symphony, theaters, and sporting events
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job
- Up to $100K in student loan assistance over 5 years
- Partnership-track opportunity with a low turnover
- Amazing compensation includes monthly bonus and a commencement bonus
- 30-year-old, 110-physician, multispecialty group with 14 locations
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Waiting patient base in a lifestyle practice
- Fabulous location only 1 hour to the coast with a very mild climate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.