General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Fort Myers, Florida
Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist Is Needed in Florida CPH# JOB-2691535Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive base salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation allowance, robust health benefits, generous vacation time, CME allowance, a 403(b) retirement plan, and Florida sovereign immunity malpractice.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2691535.
- Full-time and experienced psychiatrist addiction medicine interest
- Adult outpatient with some hospital rounding weekly
- Monday through Friday schedule, no call
- Will provide medication-assisted treatment to patients
- Provide the best patient care in a supportive environment
- Board certified, or board eligible if within 4 years of residency
- Must have completed an addiction fellowship
- Come live and work in paradise
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.