General/Adult Psychiatry Job In North Providence, Rhode Island
Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist Need in Providence, Rhode Island CPH# JOB-2691329Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, generous PTO, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan with a match, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in North Providence, a town in Providence County. It is located just north of the city of Providence that has a thriving arts community, vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, fantastic hotels, a renowned restaurant scene, and tons of things to do.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position with a competitive salary, full benefits, malpractice with tail, and generous PTO
- Inpatient adult psychiatrist role
- Enjoy work-life balance with a Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared light rotational weekend call coverage
- Join psychiatrists, a team of nurses, social workers, and behavioral healthcare professionals
- Need a physician the gives exceptional delivery of quality and compassionate, focused healthcare
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located 1 hour from northeast Boston and Cape Cod
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.