Dermatology Job In Davenport, Iowa
Dermatologist Opportunity in Iowa with a $500K Sign-on Bonus Plus Guaranteed Salary to Start CPH# JOB-2691553Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will join a group of 8 dermatologists, 8 physician assistants, 2 nurse practitioners, and 2 cosmetic nurses in a growing practice. Mohs surgery, cosmetic dermatology, laser services, and plastic surgery services are available.
To qualify, you must be board certified or board eligible in dermatology and have an active IA medical license. If you do not have one, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the process and application.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2691553.
- $500K sign-on bonus
- $450K base plus bonus to equal 40% of collections
- $950K+ 1st year earnings with base, sign-on bonus, and collections bonus
- Profits interest for partnership to purchase from day one for even more income potential
- Open to Mohs with full-service on-site dermpath lab and 2 board-certified dermatopathologists
- Full benefits package including health, dental, life, retirement, etc
- Monday to Friday schedule with a 4-day workweek option
- 6 weeks of total PTO for CME and vacation annually
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.