General Orthopedic Surgery Job In New Mexico
Orthopedic Surgery Need in Eastern New Mexico CPH# JOB-2691514Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a generous/competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed role with a base salary guarantee plus incentives/bonuses
- Loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, plus a full benefits package
- Join another orthopedic surgeon
- Call of 1:3
- Practice out of one hospital
- Service area covers a population of 100K
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.