Hospitalist Job In Connecticut
Connecticut Specialty Hospital Searching for an LTAC Hospitalist CPH# JOB-2691772Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will also be provided medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 4 weeks of vacation/CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position with top system in Connecticut
- Hospitalist position with a leadership component
- Monday to Friday day schedule with 8-hour shifts, can be done by 3 pm or 4 pm
- Very reasonable 1:4 evening call and weekends
- Average 14 to 16 patients per day
- Must be BC in IM or FP if more than 1 year out of residency
- Fall 2021 start is open to IM or FM physicians and H-1B visa cap exempt
- Hospital is commutable from Hartford, New Haven, and other popular communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.