Hospitalist Job In Houston, Texas
Nocturnist Position in Sunny South Texas on the Gulf Coast CPH# JOB-2691691Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive base plus productivity-based bonuses. You can pick up additional shifts for greater income potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health insurance, life insurance, LTD, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come work and live on the southern coast of Texas. You will be able to enjoy dolphin watches, horseback riding, windsurfing, and water parks. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2691691.
- $300K plus bonus incentives an no state income tax
- Additional shifts available and paid
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 12 shift per month to qualify for benefits
- Additional shifts available and paid extra
- No rounding, ICU, or procedures
- Residents available to help with admissions
- Final year residents welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.