Hospitalist Job In Chicago, Illinois
1099 Hospitalist Needed in a Chicago, Illinois suburbs CPH# JOB-2691627Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This independent contractor opportunity is offering a compensation that is based on collections plus a quality metrics bonus incentive.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1099 independent contractor position
- Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- Round and go model
- Very reasonable patient census
- Closed ICU, no procedures required
- Focus on delivering high quality of care
- Final year residents welcome to apply
- Approximately a 45-minute drive to Downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.