Internal Medicine Job In
IM Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Florida CPH# JOB-2691720Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation package and shareholder potential after 2 years. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
DeFuniak Springs is home to a once-gated campus/resort built during the Victorian era in the heart of northwest Florida. Come and explore its history year-round, see the grounds at Christmas as more than 6 million lights adorn the Victorian structures and are reflected in the perfectly-round spring-fed lake.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with an annual salary plus productivity
- Shareholder potential after 2 years
- Physician-owned multispecialty group
- Group is opening an additional practice
- Practice locations are within 10 to 20 miles of the main campus
- Monday through Friday with 1 day per week for clinic-only call
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- On-site imaging center and laboratory
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.