Family Medicine Job In Hickory, North Carolina
Family Practice Physician Outside Charlotte, NC With a 4-Day Workweek CPH# JOB-2691890Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
There is a highly competitive salary with a wRVU bonus structure and a 2-year salary guarantee, and you can quickly leave base salary and move over to wRVU productivity pay structure when you choose. You will also be offered vacation time, paid holidays, CME and $6.5K, medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come work within an hour of Charlotte, Asheville, Winston-Salem, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Hickory has a temperate climate and wonderful natural resources, including Lake Hickory and the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains, which includes the pristine Blue Ridge Parkway.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more details, call Linda Jacovino 203.663.9350 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com and refer to job number 2691890.
- Salary guarantee for 2 years plus incentives/bonuses
- See 25 patients per day on average at this MSG
- State-of-the-art facility with everything needed on-site
- Option for 3-day workweek (12-hour days)
- Some experience is a plus, will supervise 2 mid-levels
- New worksite being built and will open in the Summer of 2022
- Open spaces to build your own home if you wish, affordable living and great schools
- Depending where you live you can be as close as 25 minutes from Charlotte
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.