General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Albuquerque, New Mexico CPH# JOB-2691774Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with bonuses/incentives. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Full comprehensive benefits package and student loan repayment assistance
- General orthopedic practice, but open to subspecialty training
- Join a large group of orthopedic surgeons
- Call is 1:7
- Level II trauma center
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in a metro city with an international airport and full and complete amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.